Paranormal Investigators Of Milwaukee

PIM has officially partnered
with Allison Jornlin of
Milwaukee Ghost Tours!


November 17th, 2012
Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee (PIM)

INVESTIGATORS: Noah, Missy, Kyle, Andy, John, Gravy and Special Guest Marc Eaton

ENVIRONMENTAL DATA - Time taken: 7:30 pm

Weather Outside: Clear and breezy

Outside Temperature: 54 degrees

Wind Speed: SW 1.0 mph

Barometric Pressure: 29.77 and rising

Humidity: 42.5%

Moon Phase: 22% Full Waxing Crescent

Geomagnetic Field: Quiet

Solar X-rays: Active

Solar Wind Speed: 425.7 km/sec

Solar Wind Density: 3.8 protons/cm3

Radio Sun: 10.7 cm flux; 138 sfu

Planetary K-index Now: Kp=3; quiet

Planetary K-index 24hr Max: Kp=3; quiet

Interplanetary Magnetic Field Btotal: 2.1 nT

Interplanetary Magnetic Field Bz: 1.4 nT south

Sunspot: Yes; 141, AR1614 w/intensity

Coronal Holes: None


At 7:00 pm Noah, John, Andy and Missy arrived and met Kyle, Marc and the Maintenance Technician for the Mini Warehouse at the building. They brought in all their gear and decided to set up home base in a loading dock near the elevator and bathrooms. While everyone was unpacking Missy went outside to take outside condition readings. After she rejoined the group Noah asked the MT to take Missy and Kyle for a walkthrough of the building to take baseline readings and John to do his sensitive impressions. After these readings were recorded the MT then accompanied the group around the building while they set up equipment and turned off all the various lights throughout the building. While the group was setting up equipment in the Basement, Gravy arrived and joined the group. After set up was finished everyone regrouped at Home Base and John went over his sensitive impressions. I t was then decided we were ready to start investigating.


  • In the Basement the MT witnessed a large crimson colored ribbon that came out of a door way near the back exit. He saw it float in the air down the hallway and disappear
  • Also in the Basement the MT witnessed a human form come out of a room he referred to as the "Paper Room" and run extremely fast down a hallway
  • The MT has experienced the feeling of someone watching him as he sits in his office in the Basement
  • On the 2nd Floor the sound of violent tearing of paper has been heard. After being heard there was a search for any torn paper and none was found
  • Shadow figures have been seen in the hallways on the 2nd Floor
  • On the 4th Floor the tenant has heard pacing on the floor from the North side to the South side, back and forth but has seen no one there
  • The 4th Floor tenant also has had the feeling of someone watching him from the doorway as he works

While doing baseline readings it was discovered that the area near the office has EMF readings of up to 5.1. High EMF readings can cause feelings of paranoia, somebody watching you, nausea, and dizziness. This could be causing the feeling the MT gets of somebody watching him while in his office. On the 2nd Floor there are windows and an abundance of cars driving by which could be causing the shadow figures. We were unable to debunk the other claims so it was decided to head to the Basement and start the investigation.


START TIME: 10:05 pm

LOCATION: Basement

The group headed to the Basement and situated themselves throughout the various hallways. Mark sat at the end of the hallway on the North East side, Andy sat near the office, Kyle sat near the elevator, Noah sat on the South West side near the exit sign, John sat on the opposite end of the hallway from Andy, Missy sat opposite of Marc, and Gravy sat midway through the hallway that Missy and Marc sat in. Gravy sat next to the trigger objects (two $100 bills and a bullet) that were placed in that hallway during set up. During the time that everyone was situating themselves Missy felt a pain in her back that felt like someone had punched her. She was standing near the trigger object at that time and was not sure where that sensation had come from or how it could have happened.

The group observed five minutes of controlled silence. After those five minutes the group discussed the noises that everyone was able to hear. The building is on a busy street so everyone was able to hear traffic noise and a train. There are train tracks near by the building also. Other than that the Basement was quite silent.

At 10:18 pm the group began our first EVP session of the night. Shortly after Kyle was able to hear a crack coming from the elevator and a tap coming from somewhere near him. Andy also heard what sounded like a rocking chair rocking above him and a door close. Noah decided that the group should rearrange themselves around the Basement because the noises that Kyle and Andy were hearing were inaudible from where the rest of the group was sitting. John moved closer to Andy, Gravy moved closer to Kyle and Noah moved to where John was originally sitting.

At 10:34 pm everyone was situated in there new places and the group resumed an EVP session. After asking a few questions at 10:36 pm Missy began to feel a heavy sensation on her chest like someone was pressing down upon it. Noah got up to come near her and thought he saw Marc move down the hallway. Marc was still sitting in his position and had not moved. The heavy feeling lasted three minutes and at 10:39 pm Missy felt completely normal again. At 10:48 pm the group decided to end this EVP session and move to the 2nd Floor.

END TIME: 10:48 pm

START TIME: 10:56 pm

LOCATION: 2nd Floor

The group headed up to the 2nd Floor. Once the group arrived the group walked to the central hallway. Gravy heard what sounded like someone tearing paper but could find no source for the sound. The group then spread out throughout the 2nd Floor. While Kyle was walking to his place he passed by the emergency exit and he began to feel sick in that area. Andy decided to sit in that area and he noticed that there was a breeze coming from the door leading to the outside. Marc sat in the North East corner opposite of Andy, Kyle sat in a room halfway down the hallway from Andy and Marc, Gravy sat near the elevator, John sat in the Back room (which used to be an apartment), Noah sat in front of that room, and Missy sat midway down the hall between Noah and Andy. Missy sat by the trigger object (a cigar) that was placed there during set up.

The group observed five minutes of controlled silence. There was a lot of traffic noise and people were talking very loudly outside. Noah heard what sounded like a soft patting noise on the floor. Andy was able to hear a similar sound although Missy, who was sitting between them, was unable to hear the same sound. Shortly after that Kyle heard what sounded like a groan.

At 11:02 pm the group began an EVP session. Shortly after, a bus drove by causing the floor to vibrate. Everyone was able to feel the vibration. At 11:11 pm Kyle heard what sounded like a click and Gravy was able to hear it too. Nobody was moving and the group was unable to discover where that noise had come from, although there was a lot of outside noise.

At 11:14 pm John heard 2 or 3 quick knocks on the floor in response to asking for knocks on the floor. Kyle also heard what he thought to be knocks on the door. He got up to sit closer to the door to see if he could hear them better. The knocks were not captured on audio recordings.

At 11:26 pm Gravy asked the question "Do you know how to play Marco Polo?" He explained the game and Kyle began the game with Gravy to show how it is played. During their demonstration Gravy said "Marco" and Missy heard a whisper close to her ear. She is unsure what it said and it was not captured on her audio recorder.

Shortly after that Noah noticed that there was a light on in the back of Andy's camera and Gravy got up to cover it up. It was then decided at 11:44 pm to end the EVP session and move to the 4th Floor.

END TIME: 11:44 pm

START TIME: 12:01 am

LOCATION: 4th Floor

This time the group went up to the 4th Floor. Everyone spread out around the perimeter of the large room on the South West side of the floor. The group observed five minutes of controlled silence in which it was noted that there is a lot of street traffic and pedestrian noise outside of the building. The group then began an EVP session at 12:10 am. No activity occurred during this EVP session and it was decided to end this session and head to the Basement.

END TIME: 12:45 am

START TIME: 12:51 am

LOCATION: Basement

The group decided to revisit the Basement. First the group made sure all batteries were operational in the equipment. Then the group situated themselves around the area. Andy sat near the elevator, John by the office, Kyle by the exit sign, Noah half way through the hallway from John and Kyle, Gravy sat at the end of the North East hallway, Missy by the trigger objects, and Marc halfway down the hallway between Gravy and Andy. The group began five minutes of silence and all was pretty quiet. The group began an EVP session at 1:02 am.

A short time later Kyle saw a flash of light near Noah, it was decided that it was most likely a reflection from Noah's watch.

At 1:22 am Missy alerted Noah that she was beginning to feel ill. It progressively got worse and it was suggested that maybe she and Noah should switch places to see if she would feel better in a different location. A few minutes later Missy was feeling much better sitting in Noah's place and Noah was unable to experience her symptoms of illness. Missy decided to resume her place near the trigger object to see if her symptoms would come back. She felt fine for a short while but then became extremely nauseous. Gravy got up and came by Missy asking if somebody was making Missy sick. He then demanded that whoever was making her sick to stop. She began to feel much better but then Kyle and Andy said that they too were feeling nauseous. Kyle became very ill and ended up leaving the investigation. It is unclear as to why the illnesses occurred, but it is PIM's opinion that they were not paranormal in nature. It was then decided to finish this EVP session and take a short break.

END TIME: 1:52 am

START TIME: 2:23 am

LOCATION: 2nd Floor

After a short break the group, now without Kyle, decided to revisit the 2nd Floor. Gravy sat in the room that used to be an apartment, Missy in the hallway outside of that room, Noah near the trigger objects, John near the emergency exit, Andy at the end of the North East hallway, and Marc near the elevator. The group began our five minutes of silence and it was now much quieter outside. The group began an EVP session and conducted it in a very conversational manner. While the group were talking Andy heard what he described as a clicking noise. It was unheard by the rest of the group and it is unknown where it was coming from. There was no other activity and it was decided to go one last time back into the Basement.

END TIME: 3:00 am

START TIME: 3:07 am

LOCATION: Basement

The group came down into the Basement and decided that Missy should sit again near the trigger objects since that is the location that she was feeling nauseous in. Andy sat near the exit sign, Marc sat by the office, John sat halfway down the hallway form Andy and Marc, Noah sat at the end of the Hallway from Missy, and Gravy sat closest to the emergency exit. This time the Basement was very quiet and no activity was experienced. At 3:35 am it was decided to end this EVP session and pack up for the night.

END TIME: 3:35 am




This was PIM's first visit to this location. The group was called in because of the activity witnessed by the Maintenance Technician. PIM believes that some of the reported activity was explainable, but other reports could not be debunked.

PIM encountered many strange noises while reviewing evidence. However, not being familiar with the normal building noises, PIM was not comfortable calling anything paranormal. PIM would like to conduct several investigations to get a better idea of what is considered normal in the building before making any conclusions about the activity at this location.

PIM would like to encourage the MT to keep track of any events that occur and let PIM know if activity picks up or changes at any time. The MT mentioned that the activity was very minimal during the summer months and had picked up again in the Fall. This case was very interesting and the group had a few personal experiences throughout the evening. PIM hopes to return to this location sometime in the future.

PIM would like to thank those who made this investigation possible and would be happy to come back to do a follow-up investigation at a later date.